Saturday, January 19, 2008

Running Up and Down the Stairs!

I have always lived on the second floor of apartment buildings, as I am someone impatient with lifts, and prefer to run up and down the stairs.

However, I have no choice when this apartment is on the 5th floor. The lifts are on the 2nd, 3rd, 7th and 12th floors. The lifts move quite slowly, unlike the more modern lifts. Due to the excruciating pain in my knees, I found it difficult to walk down the stairs. Hence, I had no alternative but to walk down to the third floor and take the lift. Hence, it was great news to all of us, when the Town Council announced that the lifts would be upgraded and would stop at every floor. We were also very pleased that we need to pay only $100/- per household for the upgrading. However, with the upgrading it would also mean a lot of disruption and inconvenience. It also means that one lift could only be used at one time. Hence, even more waiting time.

Hence, you can imagine my sheer joy and delight when I recently found that I could run up and down the stairs. The scalar energy given out by the quantum science pendant has removed the pain in my knees, and has given me the energy to run up and down the 5 flight of stairs.! I have counted the steps....a total of 78 steps to the fifth floor. The steps at the Little India MRT are a total of 56 steps.

Now I can save so much time without having to use the lifts.! The exercise has also improved my well-being.

Gan Chau

No comments: