Sunday, January 06, 2008

Christmas Party

The sumptuous food cooked by Maya
Amu's eldest niece, Abigail, chatting with a guest
Amu's relatives enjoying Maya's home cooked food
Amu (on left) with nephew Amos and Sister Maya. Both
sisters like my presents nicely bundled up with see through wrappers.


It would be Amu's final Christmas in her current flat at Redhill Estate. Amu wants to cash in on the good price and move to a smaller apartment. Her sister, Maya, decided that it would be a good idea to host their family Christmas party at Amu's apartment.

The two sisters and all their relatives were gathered together. Some good friends, like myself, were also invited. Maya is an excellent cook. She was delighted that I enjoyed her food for my Indian friends all know that I do not really take to Indian cuisine. Maya makes excellent Briyani.
We had a great time, and I learnt a few more words in Tamil.

Gan Chau
Posted by Picasa

No comments: