Friday, January 04, 2008

A Tale of Three Tails

Kachang, the lovely brown poodle
Puteh, the most reserved among the three dogs.
Mo Mo, the winsome Shih Tzu puppy
Our President, Dr. Dennis Wee, invited my colleagues and I to his lovely bungalow in the East for a New Year Eve Christmas party. I missed the previous year party as I was in Taiwan.

The food was great. There were a number of food caterers, each with their own specialty. I was interested in watching a movie in Dr. Wee's home theatre. Most of the guests were happier eating and drinking by the poolside, while some crooned away by the karaoke sets.

I was also particularly interested in Dr. Wee's three dogs, Kachang, Puteh and Mo Mo. Kachang, the brown poodle is really cute. At first I thought he was some kind of stuffed toy! I did not realise that Puteh is not too friendly; yet he took to my stroking his head and carrying him. I guess, he could sense that I am a dog lover. The cutest of all is Mo Mo, because she is very gentle and winsome. She likes to be cuddled mainly because she is still a young puppy of eight months.

Dogs make my day. The three tails certainly made my evening very enjoyable and worth narrating as a tale.

May God bless Dr. Wee's three lovely dogs.

Gan Chau
Posted by Picasa

No comments: