Saturday, November 08, 2008

My name in Japanese! What's Yours?

Thanks to Jerlynn Ang of http://idyllism.blogspot.com, I found out my name in Japanese. Neat!

秋本 Akimoto (true autumn) 三千代 Michiyo (three thousand generations)

My name is associated with autumn! No wonder I have always been attracted to the golden splendour of autumn when I was studying in Canada. Nothing made me happier than to go jogging and taking in the sight of gorgeous golden leaves and brilliant
blushing of maples leaves! I love the sound made when I stepped on dry papery leaves. The whish whoosh sound made me feel so secure to be in close touch with nature!

Hence, next time when I meet my Japanese friends in Japan or Singapore, I will tell them to call me Akimoto Michiyo!

If my readers are keen to find out their names in Japanese, log in on these sites:

My authentic japanese name is 秋本 Akimoto (true autumn) 三千代 Michiyo (three thousand generations).
Take your real japanese name generator! today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.



Cheers to the Land of the Rising Sun!

1 comment:

JerL said...

You're efficient! I just uploaded it last night!!! And I had great fun playing with the name generators too!