Wednesday, November 05, 2008

A Tip for Home Remedy

I hate wastage of any kind. Especially when it is food. Every time I think of the sunken eyes and stomachs of famished children in Africa, I shudder at the thought of daring to waste any morsel of food. Hence, whatever food is left will be refrigerated to be consumed the following day.

Sometimes when I am not sure about the freshness of the food, I will take a glass of honey with some apple cider. It works! Apple cider helps to combat any potential dairrhoea which I may suffer from should the food be somewhat contaminated.

A remedy that is simple to concoct and drink. Try it!

Gan Chau

1 comment:

The Oriental Express said...

Yo.... I too hate to waste food. Hence I will always "ta pau" when I can't finish. Sometimes people ask me why, and I'll always tell them that it's such a waste to throw it away. Cheers to that!

Vanessa Yong