Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Will Press On to Write....

I was happy when I received a blogger's comment in my mail.

"June has left a new comment on your post "Flawless and Timeless Beauty !":

Hi there! i found your blog while searching for something. and i enjoy reading your blog so much! you definitely have an interesting blog! i can't believe you are 55 years old. you sound just like any of my friends and I'm 21 (: really encouraged by your vibrant lifestyle and positive spirit. God bless you sister!! "

Often I would forward mails to friends whom I feel would find the articles relevant or interesting, and I am glad to receive a comment on "A Woman in a Few Billions' from Elissa Chan, a toastmaster from Hongkah North Toastmasters' Club.

"Hi Choo Choo I had read the article too. And I share your sentiments. In life, we should help one another.It is our good fortune to meet such people. I also believe that good deeds are rewarded in other ways. It does not have to be materials or things. God has his own way of doing the intangible, silently and quietly, like the gentle flowing of the wind. Such as events moved without a hitch. Such as people being kind to us ......

Well done Choo Choo. May god bless you for your kind thoughts and deeds. Best regards Elissa

I do not receive much feedback, unlike Xiaxue who would have hundreds of readers giving her comments. Hence, when I receive comments from readers, I am very happy.
I am glad that readers can be inspired and encouraged by my articles, and this will goad me on to write.

Cheers to creative writing!

Gan Chau



Posted by june to The Oriental Express at 8:35 PM

No comments: