Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Where Babies come from - the IT Age

Child: "Daddy, how was I born?"Dad answered: "Ah, my son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Well, you see your Mom and I first got together in a chat roomon MSN. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a blessed littlePopup appeared and said -----You've Got Male……

Ps. The above aricle was emailed to Gan Chau by her best friend of 38 years... Lee Choon Lian.
Choon Lian is the daughter of Gan Chau's mother's best friend! She is the first Singaporean
lady that Gan Chau has met.... a wonderful lady of principles.

No comments: