Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The New MRT Downtown Line!

 

Map showing the construction of the new downtown line
 
Wow! I will be zooming through the tunnel and reach Geok Sim's aparment in
Bukit Panjang in a jiffy!

style='clear:both; text-align:CENTER'>Posted by Picasa


Wow! I am looking forward to the completion of the new downtown line. In retrospect, I had indeed made the right decision when I decided to move from Toa Payoh to Little India when I became the Area Governor for Area U3 some three and a half years ago. As Area Governor, I knew I had to visit many clubs not only in my Division but in other areas too, as I enjoyed helping out as a Language Evaluator.
Hence, the only way for me to save time, is to save time on transport. And what better choice than to live within 40 seconds walk from the Little India MRT.

Now we not only have the purple line but also the new downtown line. Not one, but two! Hooray!

Everyday, I pray that the Lord will bless all the construction workers and engineers, as they work hard to prepare the mrt lines and buildings for us. May God also bless all the drivers of buses, planes, and all those who climb high to build lovely apartments and offices for us in this little lovely garden city.

Gan Cao

No comments: