Thursday, April 16, 2009

Little Pockets of Charm in Singapore!


The lovely courtyard of Albert Court Hotel



Lovely architecture!



The Clock Tower! You can't miss the time!

Posted by Picasa


Once I decided to walk back from my office at Dennis Wee Group which was then located at Park Mall. I was surprised to stumble upon this little pocket of charming Singapore - the Albert Court Hotel. The Orange and yellowish brown are the dominant colours and they remind me of autumn. They also remind me of the buildings that I could see in Spain!

Walking along the busy road of Selegie, it is easy to miss this cosy place. Albert Court Hotel is close to the Little India MRT and it sits quietly by the main road - Serangoon and Rochor Road. Yet it is a quiet and relaxing place to chill out.

I just love to admire buildings. There are still quite a number of historical and interesting buildings in Singapore to visit. In my next article I will show you more pictures of interesting buildings. I hope the Authorities will continue to preserve some of these lovely buildings. Once demolished they are gone forever and only remain etched in the memories of those who care to remember them.


No comments: