Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Basking in sheer opulence !

 

A place to anchor the yachts
 

The Coast @ Sentosa Cove
 

The view from the balcony of living room and master bedroom
 

The two bedrooms at the back also have full sea view!
Posted by Picasa


One of our clients has asked us to market his newly completed condominium at the Coast at Sentosa Cove. Frankly, it is the first time that I have been to Sentosa Cove! When my partner drove me there, I was mesmerised by the beauty and sheer opulence of the place. Bungalows with their private yatchs and lovely condominiums are a sight to behold.

I love my client's unit. There is a full sea view in front of us. From the bedroom at the back there is also a view of the sea. It suddenly made me feel as if I were in an ocean liner with sea view on both sides of the building!

Of course the price of the condominium is equally opulent! A cool $4.2M!

I am happy for the success and wealth of my client. I am blessed to be able to enjoy the beauty and opulence even as I am marketing the property.

I come back to my little apartment in Little India with gratitude and sheer contentment in my heart to the Lord for His abundant blessings. As a property agent, I get so many opportunities to admire beautiful architecture and designs and to meet interesting people from all walks of life. Since I work from home, I could wear the most comfortable of clothings - in housecoats and pyajamas, and I can dress to the nines when I am at a client's open house party! I can work anywhere - at the table by the pool side of my clients' condominiums, or at McDonalds or any foodcourt while waiting for the next appointment. I just love the flexibility of my work.!

Gan Chau

No comments: