Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Favourite Condo

 

Blue, blue, my love is blue.
 

A million dollar view from the 24th floor!
 

Part of the lovely landscaping of Citylights Condo!
 

The sky garden with plenty of breeze and fresh air!

Yesterday, my working partner, Dickson and I brought a client to view a unit at Citylights Condo. It is located beside the Lavendar Mrt, and is just opposite the ICA building where we can obtain our identity card and passports.

What a lovely condo! I love it most when we were at the sky garden on the 24th floor! There was so much breeze and immediately my headache was gone. The view is spectacular - truly a million dollar view! Wow! If I were to live at the condo, I guess, I would spend most of my time doing my work there! There are also some gym machines at the Fitness Centre as well as a spa pool at the sky garden. We could also see the Singapore Flyer! I can imagine the night scene with all the lights! What an appropriate name for the condo - Citylights!

As Citylights is sitting on a 99 year lease land, the price is cheaper. A two room unit of about 900 sq. ft. is going for about $1100 per sq. ft. now. If it were freehold, it would be about $1500 per sq. ft. I would consider the location. In real estate, it is always location, location, location! 99 year lease condos near the Business District are now going for about $2000 to $2500 psf. eg. Marina Bay Residences and The Sail.

This is what I love most about my work as a real estate agent. I get to admire works of great design and architecture, and best of all, I can also read or do my work while waiting for my clients.

Gan Chau
Posted by Picasa

No comments: