Monday, June 15, 2009

The Mystery of Women !

A man was riding his Harley beside a Sydney beach when suddenly the sky
clouded above his head and in a booming voice, The Lord said.
'Because you have TRIED to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you
one wish.'
The biker pulled over and said, 'Build a bridge to New Zealand so I can
ride over anytime I want.'
The Lord said; 'Your request is materialistic, think of the enormous
challenges for that kind of undertaking, the supports required reaching the
bottom of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take! It will
nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is hard for
me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and
think of something that could possibly help mankind.'

The biker thought hard about it for a long time. Finally, he said,
'Lord, I wish that I and all men could understand our wives. I want to know
how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent
treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, and
how I can make a woman truly happy'.

The Lord replied;
'You want two lanes or four on that bridge?"

I received the above email from a toastmaster friend, Aziz Mustajab. It made me think of a joke someone had shared before.

After God made the earth, the trees and the flowers, He rested.
Afer God made the birds of the air, the huge elephants and tigers, He rested.
After God made the mountains, the sky, lightning and thunder, He rested.
After God made women, He never rested!

And it is God's two legged creatures called men who end up marrying these women!

Gan Chau

No comments: