Friday, April 18, 2008

All That Biz......

 

All the agents in Lionel Ng's Division in Dennis Wee Group
 

With my colleagues, Christina and Mary
 

With my Senior Group Director, Aveline Tan
 

My amiable and jolly colleague, Sally Tan with Dr. Dennis Wee

It's that time of the year again when the top 150 agents in Dennis Wee Group are given awards by the company. Yours truly, by God's grace and blessings, came in top 15th position! I always feel that other agents are more efficient, suave, and agile than me.

We had a grand celebration at RELC Building. Our No. 1 producer, Dennis Wong, gave a speech so as to inspire us.

I like my colleagues and staff. Sometimes other real estate companies would try to poach us to join them, and I always tell them that I am very happy and contented to be where I am. My wonderful and helpful colleagues make all the difference. We all play hard as well as work hard. Real estate work is not easy, and we all need to encourage and build up one another.

Cheers to more sales and success!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: