Monday, April 21, 2008

Doggy Friends

 

Edward, the well loved stray adopted by all the residents of Vista Ria Condominium, in Sungie Ara, Penang.
 

Blackie, a lovely poodle I met while selling a unit at Clementi Park Condominium
 

"Mr. Christmas", a handsome Bedlington Terrier who happened to put his head out one Christmas day! When I passed by a ground floor unit in Tiong Bahru, little did I expect such a wonderful greeting! I called the lovely, dignified looking dog, Mr. Christmas!
 

Cleopatra, the lovely daschund, belonging to my client, Melinda.

Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! I never tire of them. Since the death of my three beloved dogs, I decide that I would no longer keep any more dogs as pets. Instead, I would help my neighbours and clients to walk or dog sit when necessary.

Wherever I go, I would make it a point to pat any dog that I meet. What a joy to be able to befriend our cannine friends. Indeed, for me, life becomes more colorful and meaningful with the addition of furry friends!!

Gan Chau
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

I-Lin said...

hi, i chanced upon your blog with my dog Misty and thought to tell you she's Ms Christmas ;)