Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Fun! Fun! Fun!

 

 

 

With Amu, Sally and Mr. Chris Koh, Dr. Wee's capable right-hand man.

This year, our theme for our Company's Dinner and Dance was "International Night". It is amazing how the agents in Dennis Wee Group turned up for the sumptuous dinner in all types of costumes.....Thai, Korean, Egyptian, Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Malay, and European. Our boss, Dr. Dennis Wee dressed up as a Pirate of the Carribean, while Mrs. Wee was dressed up like an Egyptian Queen!

I knew most of my colleagues would go to the shop to hire the clothes they would wear for the dinner. Being the frugal type, I dislike to fork out some $50 to $100 just to hire some outfits for the evening. I decided to borrow a saree from my best friend, Amu. I also brought Amu along. She helped me to dress up. Amu wanted to give the saree to me as a present, but I declined, as I do not think I want to keep a saree with me. Each time, I would need Amu's help. Morever it is too warm to be "wrapped" up in 6 metres of material! I am afraid that the material will make me look rounder than I already am!

I was thrilled when I won the 7th prize in the lucky draw! A cash prize of $500/-. I had bought Amu a dinner ticket, and I was blessed with ten times what I had given away!! We truly cannot outgive the One up there!

It was fun, fun, fun! How could we not have fun when we have a boss who is humorous, easy going, amiable and defintely someone with a zest for life! My wonderful colleagues all work hard and by golly, they also play hard!!! A great and memorable evening! I look foward to the next Dinner and Dance. What would the theme be?

If you wish to find out, come and join my team as an agent in Dennis Wee Group! :-)
I am with Lionel Ng's Division, the Champion Division for 2007!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: