Tuesday, April 08, 2008

The Green, Green Grass of Alexandra Hospital!

 

 

 

Even the hospital bus is so cheerful looking!
 


One of my favourite hospitals is Alexandra Hospital. It is so green and lovely. The bus will ply betwen the hospital and the Queenstown MRT Station. People say that nothing is free in this world; but this is one instance where a bus ride to and from the hospital is absolutely free.

The bus is very punctual. Once I missed the bus and since there would be a tea break for the bus driver, I decided to take a taxi. I noticed there were 3 others waiting for the bus, and since I was taking the taxi, I might as well help to give these people a ride.

I was at Alexandra Hospital for my 3 months weight management program. Though I did not succeed in losing my desired weight, I felt refreshed and rejuvenated by the program, and am now more careful with what I consume.

Whenever I have a toastmasters' meeting at AIA Alexandra Building, I would go slightly earlier so that I could take a walk around Alexandra Hospital to enjoy looking at the luxuriant plants and trees. The Hospital Management must have understood that patients recover faster and staff work better in the midst of such lovely greenery.

Gan Chau




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Siva said...

very nice hospital

HAVE FUN
http://www.funfun.googlepages.com