Thursday, April 03, 2008

The YouTube Programe that Makes Me Smile!





I am very blessed with so many friends, colleagues and toastmasters who send me interesting emails. I received the above YouTube from Freddy Kang. Freddy sings at the River View Hotel. He is a one-man show as he also plays the guitar and keyboard with adoitness.

Hunter Hayes sings "Jambalaya" so well. He is so cute and lovable. Imagine a tiny four year old child with such great stage presence. I am sure audience will want to hug this lovable little boy. Today's kids are so precocious!

Whenever I feel tired, down or "sian" (bored), I will play this YouTube and my spirit will be uplifted! Music makes my world go round.! May you have a bright and glorious future, Hunter Hayes! May you continue to shine and bring joy to those who hear you sing and play the accordian!

No comments: