Saturday, April 05, 2008

Animals Make My World Go Round!

My sister's good friend, Sophie Stone, from America sent me this interesting YouTube program of an elephant painting. The elephant can paint even better than me. I can't even draw a rat!



After having watched the Hindi movie, "Haathi Mere Saathi" (Elephant, My Friend), I began to take an interest in elephants. The movie was so popular that it showed for almost 18 months in Penang. It was almost 4 decades ago that I watched the movie, yet I could still remember the details. I remember once having narrated the whole story to an Indian customer who came to Rialto which I used to operate. He was so taken by my excellent memory. I guess if one likes something, the memory stays for a long, long time. In brief I tend to have an elephant memory for things that make a deep impression on me.

I am so grateul to the Creator for making so many wonderful creatures for us to enjoy. Pastor Derek Hong had once mentioned that if I had a home with a huge compound, I would be sure to take in as many animals as I could find!

Animals make my world go round!

Gan Chau

1 comment:

JerL said...

Oh my goodness gracious me!!!! The elephant is amazingly intelligent!!! Gosh....