Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Crazy Things That Bloggers Do!

My eldest brother and eldest sister think that I spend too much time on the computer!
Since I work from home now, I use my computers a fair bit to log onto the e-office of Dennis Wee Group, as well as to communicate with clients and friends via email. Everyday I try to write at least an article in my blog. So far, my best was three articles per day. Occasionally to relax, I play "Spider Solitaire", the only game I know how to play on the computer!

I guess my blogging would pale in comparison with people like Mr. Miyagi and Cowboy Caleb who could come up with 20 articles a day! I have cut out the article by Mak Mun San, "The crazy things that bloggers do", so that I could show it to my siblings when they complain about my excessive use of the computer.!

Xiaxue used to blog while riding on the MRT. Mr. Miyagi updates his blog during meals and even in the toilet! While in the MRT, I prefer to observe around me, or read my book or newspapers. I dislike lugging too many things with me for I am one of those absent minded ladies who have a tendancy to lose things. When I am in the toilet, I prefer to exit as quickly as I can. I prefer the fresh and more fragrant air outside of the bathroom!

Having seen how Lena Maria and Nick Vujicic have used their legs and feet to do things, I have also decided to try to use my toes to switch on the leg massager, and to type on my computer. Though the process is very much slower, it makes me realise how fortunate I am and never to take things for granted.

I would usually leave my computer on standby mode so that I can continue emailing or reading emails in between my work.

I have heard that some people have died of heart attacks while at their computers. I write and blog for leisure....hence there is no stress for performance or updating! I guess, in life, doing things in moderation is always the best guide.

No comments: