Sunday, October 25, 2009

Our First Glimpse of the World!

 

The puppy's eyes are now open!
 

Just can't wait to grow up!
 

The world is certainly brighter and bigger than mummy's womb!
 

Looking at the world from a comfortable position!
Posted by Picasa


The puppies have opened their eyes after 12 days! They look so adorable and innocent! I feel so happy that I need not travel far to Pasir Pet Farms to look out for cute puppies. I am so privileged to trace the growth of the puppies by just hopping over to my neighbour's flat. Sometimes, when I am reading, I could hear the cries of the puppies. Interesting, the cries sound more like the purring of little kittens. The soft meowing sounds like music to my ears!

The youngs of all animals are so cute! What a wonderful world we live in!

Gan Chau

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're so right.....our world is beautiful, especially when we open our eyes to see and our ears to hear.