Thursday, May 22, 2008

Eldest Sister's First Email!

For years I have been encouraging my older siblings to learn the computer. I can understand their fear and apprehension because it also took me a little while to overcome my phobia for things electronic and mechanic.

After a few years of coaxing and sometimes getting some scolding from my siblings for being persistent, my eldest sister and second brother are learning the new technology. Hence I was so thrilled one day when I saw the name of the sender!

Dear Choo choo,

Today is my fourth computer lesson. I enjoy very much learning this new knowledge.

Thank you very much for encouragement.

Take good care & may God bless you.


Sis Lee Lee

Elddest sister is proficient in Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia. With her flair and curiosity, she will improve her English Language in no time with her constant use of the computer. Many of my older clients too are terrified to learn new technology. And as usual, I would encourage them to learn. I would tell them that I used to be terrified of the computer; now I can't live without it.!

No comments: