Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spontaneity at its best

The gentleman in blue and the lady danced spontaneously with the street busker(holding the ball)
Shall we dance?
As I was walking along Orchard Road with my students from Himeji Dokkyo University, we saw a Japanese juggler doing some tricks. Just then a group of 4 Indians came along, and one of them was holding a CD player. Catchy tunes could be heard and suddenly, they asked the juggler to dance with them. What great spontaneity.! The lady danced quite well and seemed to be enjoying herself tremendously. Onlookers smiled at their spontaneity.
"Encore! Dance again", we shouted earnestly.
"No! No! Enough. If we dance more, you will have to pay money", the lady responded, tongue in cheek. The group walked briskly and disappeared as fast as they had appeared!
As I have said in my earlier articles, I always enjoy it when people are uninhibited and spontaneous. They are like chili powder which adds even more spice and flavour to my life.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: